It’s national toast day, so naturally we have teamed up with Marmite to make this special day even more special!
I know breakfast is loved by many, but ever since our #oatmealemojichronicles, our inspiration for breakfast has been forever growing stronger. When Marmite got in touch with today in mind, we just knew we had to step up our game and use our favourite spread to bring our favourite landmarks to life!
Have you ever seen a Marmite building before?!
In the spirit of National Toast Day we are offering UK residents aged 18 or over the chance to win a year’s supply of Marmite!
How to enter:
Upload a picture that you took at one of the landmarks that has been recreated in Marmite similar to our Big Ben, Sydney Opera House, The Colosseum, Arch De Triumph and The Taj Mahal to your Instagram account and use the hashtags #MarmiteOnToast and #NationalToastDay.
To be entered for a chance to win, your profile must be public in order for entries to be valid.
Take some inspiration from us:
1. The ‘National Toast Day’ giveaway is open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, visit @fresheather’s Instagram account and find the Marmite contest photos. Upload a picture that you took at one of the landmarks that has been recreated in Marmite by @fresheather (Big Ben, Sydney Opera House, The Colosseum, Arch De Triumph and The Taj Mahal) to your Instagram account with the hashtags #MarmiteOnToast and #NationalToastDay. To be entered for a chance to win, your profile must be public in order for entries to be valid.
3. The opening date for entries is 12.30 GMT on 23/02/2017 and the closing date is 17.00 GMT on 23/02/2017.
4. Promotion is limited to one entry per Instagram account. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. No photocopies of the paper entries will be accepted. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of posting or sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
6. Each entry:
a. must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards;
b. must not contain or refer to any products other than those of Marmite and Unilever and it must not contain or reference any third party trademarks or logos (other than those of Marmite and Unilever) unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third party trademarks.;
c. must not contain any copyrighted works (other than as owned by the entrant);
7. If anyone other than you appears in your entry, you must have their permission to use their name and/or likeness in the manner contemplated by this promotion.
8. Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from the valid entries.
9. If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademarks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
10. Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners (“the Indemnitees”) harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter’s use of the entrant’s submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
11. By participating in this competition, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this competition (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
12. By submitting your entry, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel.
13. PRIZE: One year’s supply of Marmite to be won. A year’s supply of Marmite is 12 jars, to be sent in one shipment to the winner’s address.
14. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries received. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners will be notified by @Mention and Direct Message from @Fresheather within 28 days of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize by responding to the direct message confirming their full name, phone number and address within 28 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner elected in accordance with the promotion rules.
16. The winner’s details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Unilever UK, Marmite Brand Team, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
17. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entrants release Instagram for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the Promotion.
19. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
20. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (Please do not send entries to this address).