Yup, you heard it right. Healthy cookies.
• • • •
These cookies only require 5 ingredients and 15 minutes of your time…so there’s no excuse not to make them! And due to the fact they are healthy, there’s absolutely no room for guilt if you end up having more than one (…or five)!
Scroll down to find our recipe video tutorial.
You Will Need:
– 1 tin of chickpeas (400g, approx 240g drained)
– 1/4 cup coconut sugar (We use Coconut Merchant)
– 1/2 cup almond butter
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1/3 cup chocolate chips
1. Drain, rinse and thoroughly dry the chickpeas.
2. Add the chickpeas, coconut sugar, baking powder and almond butter to a high speed blender or food processor. Pulse until thoroughly combined and smooth like cookie dough – this mixture is extremely thick so you will probably need to scrape down the sides a few times!
3. Add in the chocolate chips and pulse a few more times or fold in by hand.
4. 1 tsp-ful at a time, roll the cookie dough into balls and flatten out onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 175C / 350F / GM4 for 10 minutes or so until cracked and golden.
6. Store in a sealed container for up to 6 days … they will *never* last that long though!
• • • • • •